Saturday 13 November 2010

Peter Graves: Become A Vital Dedicatee!

Peter Duesler Aurness/Graves was the most wonderful and caring man who ever walked on this earth. Peter needs to be remembered again, there isn't one site, one blog about Peter even after his untimely passing in march this year. I need help to make Peter's memory known again, I've done this of my own accord and I please ask sincerely for your help...



Find out about Peter and try your hardest to make as many Dedicatee sites as you possibly can...


Thank you, P.S

Your's Sincerely, Jazz Rose Day

2 comments:

  1. I cried like a child when Peter Graves passed away. He was breathtakingly beautiful to me. Everything about him made my heart ache--his eyes, the sound of his voice, that hair the color of moonlight.

    You can only tell so much about someone seeing them on film but I looked into his eyes and thought, this is a happy person, he is well-loved and down-to-earth, kind and generous. It wasn't until recently that I even knew he had such a wonderful singing voice, among all his many talents.

    He was a fortunate man and he knew it. He seemed to carry himself with grace and humility and by every single account was a genuinely nice guy. I grieve for his family. He lived a long and good life and was healthy until the day he died.

    I love you, Peter. The world was lucky to have you in it.

    Rest in peace, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed about how little there is on the net about this gorgeous person. I fell in love with him through Mission: Impossible and am working my way through everything I can get my hands on. I've never heard a bad word about him. He does seem to be one of those genuinely lovely people who shine with an inner goodness, and added to that he is just so beautiful. I could listen to his voice for hours, watch those long legs and strong arms and the way he mounts a horse and rides, or those quick smiles that come across his face like sunlight. What can I say?

    ReplyDelete